In compliance with Directive 2009/136 / EC, developed in our law by the second paragraph of Article 22 of the law on Information Society services, following the guidelines of the Spanish Agency for data protection, we proceed to inform you in detail of the use being made on our website.
What are refered to as cookies are small files that are recorded in the browser used by each visitor to our website so that the server can subsequently remember the visit of that user when they access our contents again. This information does not reveal your identity or any personal data, nor does it access the content stored on your computer, but it does allow our system to identify you as a specific user who has visited the website before and viewed certain pages, etc. and also allows you to save your personal preferences and technical information, such as visits made or specific pages you visit.
The purpose of cookies is to provide the user with faster access to the selected services.
If you do not want cookies to be stored in your browser or prefer to receive information each time a cookie requests to be installed, you can configure your browsing options so that it is done that way. Most browsers allow the management of cookies in 3 different ways:
- Cookies are always rejected
- The browser asks if the user wants to install each cookie
- Cookies are always accepted
Your browser may also include the possibility to select in detail the cookies that you want to be installed on your computer. Specifically, the user can normally accept one of the following options:
- reject cookies from certain domains
- reject third-party cookies
- accept cookies as non-persistent (they are deleted when the browser is closed)
- allow the server to create cookies for a different domain.
To allow, learn about, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer you can do so by configuring the options of your computer’s browser.
You can find information on configuring the most used browsers in the following locations:
- Internet Explorer: Tools – > Internet Options – > Privacy – > Settings. For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or the browser’s help tab.
- Firefox: Tools – > Options -> Privacy -> History – > Custom Settings. For more information, you can consult Mozilla support or the browser’s help tab.
- Chrome: Settings – > Show Advanced Options – > Privacy – > Content Settings. For more information, you can consult Google support or the browser’s help tab.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security. For more information, you can consult Apple Support or the browser’s help tab.
With regard to third-party cookies, i.e. those that are unrelated to our website, we cannot be held responsible for the content and veracity of the privacy policies that they contain so the information we offer is always with reference to the source.
Below, we inform you in detail about the cookies that can be installed from our website. Depending on your browser, some or all of them may be installed.
|wpml_browser_redirect_test||delaguialuzon.com||Functional||This cookie is set by WPML WordPress plugin and is used to test if cookies are enabled on the browser.||session|
|_icl_visitor_lang_js||.delaguialuzon.com||Functional||This cookie is stored by WPML WordPress plugin. The purpose of the cookie is to store the redirected language.||1 day|
|PHPSESSID||delaguialuzon.com||Necessary||This cookie is native to PHP applications. The cookie is used to store and identify a users’ unique session ID for the purpose of managing user session on the website. The cookie is a session cookies and is deleted when all the browser windows are closed.||session|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||delaguialuzon.com||Necessary||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category ‘Necessary’.||1 year|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-non-necessary||delaguialuzon.com||Necessary||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category ‘Non-necessary’.||1 year|