TAX LAW AND ACCOUNTING
Businesses and Individuals
From the tax planning department at Delaguía&Luzón, we assist businesses and individuals in achieving proper optimization of their tax liabilities. This is done while strictly adhering to the law, allowing them to take advantage of the benefits it offers.
Our functions range from initially assessing the client's issues to defining an action plan to achieve the best results.
Furthermore, we coordinate and hold meetings with tax authorities in cases of "law interpretations" to potentially reach agreements on such matters.
Our tax planning services extend to both local and international levels.
Some of the services we offer include:
- Taxation for non-residents.
- Characteristics of investments in different countries.
- Study and application of double taxation treaties.
- Study and establishment of tax residency and business activity in comparison to various global regulations.
- Planning and studying optimal financial succession or business succession structures.
- Deductible expense optimization for activities.
- Detailed and customized planning according to the client's needs.
- Examination of possible application of more favorable tax regimes and incentives based on the type of activity or personal circumstances.
- Defending the taxpayer against challenges to such planning by tax authorities.
We believe in ensuring that tax strategies are not only compliant but also designed to minimize tax liabilities while maximizing financial efficiency. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or require our assistance in this area.