Accounting and Legal Services for Businesses
Our multidisciplinary team works reactively and cohesively to support and guide you through every stage of your company's life, taking into account, if applicable, the international aspects of your situation.
We are one of the few, if not the only, firms that have gathered this level of experience within a single structure, with expertise in international matters dating back around twenty years. We are also capable of communicating with you in English, French, Russian, Spanish, Valencian, or Catalan.
This allows us to create the most suitable strategy for you, tailored to your needs and the international dimension of your project or business.
Delaguia & Luzón's Tax Department will advise and support you in the tax obligations involved in the creation and management of a company. Throughout its business experience, Delaguia & Luzón will help you deal with the complex and rigorous tax procedures you will encounter. The services offered by the tax department also cover taxable obligations. In this way, we can offer you the most complete support possible.
The consulting service we offer will not only help you to improve the profitability of your resources, but also your results and efficiency. We are committed to putting our solid experience at your disposal, and thanks to our many years of work in this field, we can offer you a service that is as effective as it is complete.
In this way, we help you benefit from the various economic advantages derived from the tax system.
In addition to supporting and advising you, we also play a vital educational role for the future of your company, as it is essential to understand the importance of the interconnection between different areas such as labor law, tax law and commercial law.
It is also our job to help you anticipate possible future legislative changes that may affect your business.
By relying on Delaguia&Luzon's services, you can avoid penalties resulting from non-compliance with your tax obligations. Penalties, such as fines, can sometimes be heavy and weigh heavily on your business.
When it comes to accounting, you are in direct contact with the person in charge of your file. A close and long-lasting relationship is established over time, because you are in regular contact and your advisor is available by phone or email to answer any questions you may have. He will support you in the day-to-day running of your company, as well as in your growth and transfer strategies if the question arises.
Our transversal experience in business law allows us to understand all the issues facing your organization, taking into account your individual situation (e.g. size, lines of business, labor context, location of managers, financial flows) and your objectives.
Whether you are a start-up, a sole proprietorship, a very small company, an SME or a group, our lawyers take the time to listen to you in order to propose a global and coherent solution, not only in terms of tax, property or legal matters, but also in terms of your aspirations, your personal and family situation, and your short, medium and long term challenges.
We can help you incorporate companies, creating tailor-made bylaws, shareholders' agreements and any other family agreements, to prevent potential conflicts, resolve crisis situations, develop tools for intergenerational transfers and help family shareholders to exit the company, in a national or international context.
At Delaguía&Luzón we get involved with our companies on a daily basis, as we combine law practice with legal services specialized in tax and commercial law. Therefore, you will have many opportunities to talk with your lawyer about the management of your company, your new projects, restructurings, but also about your family situation, your personal aspirations, etc. Sometimes it is the occasion to elaborate a new action or development plan according to your objectives.
Do not hesitate to request a free initial consultation with Felix de la Guía for any question related to this area of expertise.
Accounting and corporate taxes
We offer a wide range of tax services:
1- Settlements and self-assessments
The preparation and filing of these forms must comply with very specific conditions. We will assist you by means of standardized models corresponding to a specific formalism and adapted to each tax, respecting not only the format but also the deadlines recommended by the Tax Administration.
2-Complaints and claims
- Asistencia a los clientes en los procedimientos administrativos relativos a sus obligaciones fiscales.
- Interposición de recursos, ya sean de naturaleza administrativa o económica.
- Responding to requests for information.
3- Fiscal strategies
In tax matters, tax strategies are the result of an individual study and support tailored to each client's situation. In addition to these strategies, we offer the following services:
- Assistance As tax advisors and experts, we put at your disposal our technical knowledge of the subject and the procedural steps, guaranteeing you a quick response, respectful of the law and as beneficial as possible to your interests and situation.
- In this sense, our main tasks are as follows
- Customer service and response to your requests for information.
- Accounting cycle
- International transactions
- Corporate tax
- Automation service
- Advice on the choice of the corporate form to be formed
- Incorporation of all forms of commercial, civil or other groupings.
- Partners' agreements / shareholders' agreements
- Deeds of sale or acquisition of participations, shares or partial sale of assets
- Cash flow analysis, intra-group agreements, service agreements, cash management agreements, delegation of authority, etc.
- Approval of the accounts by the management bodies (balance sheet, profit and loss account), management report, approval of the annual accounts by the general meeting of shareholders.
- Drafting of model letters, minutes and corporate deeds; reminders of prior and subsequent obligations.
- Attendance at meetings
- Examination and evaluation of the effects of amendments to corporate regulations, with a view to their mandatory or optional application.
- Transfer of registered office, change of corporate name, change of corporate purpose
- Capital increase or reduction
- Transformation, dissolution, liquidation by resolution
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Partial contribution of assets
- Sale of business assets
- Sale or acquisition of shares: audit, negotiation, legal and tax advice, drafting of memorandums of understanding, asset and liability guarantees, etc.
- Coordination of transactions with the various parties involved (banks, chartered accountants, auditors, intermediaries).
- Assignment of leasing rights
- Management leases