CORPORATE SOCIAL MANAGEMENT
From the labor department of Delaguía&Luzón, we assist companies in managing their labor processes and the daily working lives of their employees. Our responsibilities range from managing the hiring process to preparing payroll.
Additionally, we coordinate with insurance companies in handling workplace accidents and temporary disability claims.
Another aspect of our work involves preparing and filing taxes, such as Model 111 and Model 190.
We also help self-employed entrepreneurs with their personal social management, including enrolling in the Spanish Social Security system and managing Social Security contributions, among other tasks.
For example, our services include:
- Preparation of payrolls, bonus payments, contracts, and their submission through contrat@, terminations, settlement certificates, and their submission through certificad@s.
- Enrollment, termination, and changes in status of employees under the general regime, RETA (Special Regime for Self-Employed Workers), and domestic workers in the TGSS (General Social Security Treasury).
- Recording actual work hours for agricultural workers in the TGSS.
- Reporting and handling maternity/paternity benefits for employees under the General Regime and RETA at the INSS (National Social Security Institute).
- Handling partial and regular retirements for both regimes at the INSS.
- Preparing monthly and quarterly tax forms (Model 111), quarterly Model 216, and annual tax returns (Model 190 and Model 296), and submitting them to the AEAT (Spanish Tax Agency).
- Applying collective bargaining agreements and handling retroactive pay adjustments.
- Monthly Social Security contributions via SILTR@.